- Visitors of this website are prohibited from posting and sharing criminally offensive or inappropriate information that could lead to the filing of lawsuits against the administration and owners of malwarecomplaints.info. Any information that has been posted on our website that we deem criminally offensive or inappropriate will be removed. The same applies to information that is protected by the copyright law or that could prove to be potentially harmful for other visitors of the site (computer viruses, Trojans, other forms of malware, etc.). Violators of this rule are to be reported to the authorities.
- The administration of this website retains the right to monitor the user activity on malwarecomplaints.info. Should any of this data be required by the authorities, we are bond to provide it. No monitoring or recording is to take place with regards to private messages and e-mails from users directed at us. Posting or deleting any information that violates the current agreement will be refused.
- The original contents and materials posted on this website are protected by The Copyright Law and are rightful property of their respective creators. Any reproduction of our content without an explicit approval by malwarecomplaints.info is strictly prohibited and would be seen as a violation of the aforementioned law.
- We are in no way liable for any unforeseen consequences that might result from the exploitation of the information posted on the pages of malwarecomplaints.info. We give no warranties and take no responsibility for what might occur should you make use of the instructions, guides or any other form of information posted on our site. All instructions, guides, articles, graphical content and suggested software programs are provided “as is” meaning that any damage or unwanted consequence that might occur after exploiting the data on this site is no responsibility of the crew and owners of malwarecomplaints.info.
- By an extension, we cannot guarantee and are not responsible for the contents and safety of any links or third party software that has been suggested/linked to within our pages and articles. Should any harm come from any third-party content provided in our site, malwarecomlains.info will not be held liable for it.
- Any data shared by users within the comment section of our site is made public. Therefore, we can give no guarantees regarding its security and privacy. Consequently, we advise our visitors to carefully choose what they are about to share – we can in no way prevent criminal or illegal exploitation by third parties of any sensitive information that you might post here. It is up to the individual user to look after their own virtual safety and privacy.
- Visitors of malwarecomplaints.info automatically give their authorization for the collection of their personal information that is strictly related to the exploitation of the site. This clause also involves our right to receive such information from third parties. Any data gathered in such a ways is to be solely used to improve and increase the quality of the services that we provide.